Concept behind our Luxurious Getaway
The Orchard, a luxury boutique getaway, has been designed by a renowned Italian architect as a Tuscan Farmhouse set in the beautiful Kumaon region of Uttarakhand, overlooking the Himalayas.
This exclusive property has been created to provide our guests with unparalleled comfort and luxury in a unique natural setting, with highly personalized and quality service.
Rolling hills, winding roads, pine forests and trees laden with apples, oranges and other fruits set the scenery at The Orchard. The architectural style of this luxurious resort is that of a farmhouse in Tuscany. Tiles and marble imported from Italy adorn the floors of the property, while graceful arches and galleries lead you to luxurious guest quarters. Outside, the verandahs and balconies are perfectly positioned to maximise the sweeping vistas of valleys, hills and the majestic Himalayas. This luxurious getaway was created with Italian sensibility and made to pamper and charm its guests. Hallways over 100 feet long, large but intimate rooms, and delightful accents and details will surprise you throughout the property.
Sustainability at The Orchard at Peora Estates
At The Orchard, we believe that it is important to be responsible and live in harmony with our natural surroundings. We have taken the following steps to insure that we are doing our best to conserve and protect the environment without hindering your comforts.
- Solar power for water heating
- High degree of insulation to conserve energy
- Limitation of plastic usage
- Rain water harvesting
- Extensive use of recycled wood
- Pesticide-free farming and manure
- Alpine grade water from natural spring in bathrooms
- Alpine grade water from natural spring available for drinking water
- All paint used is lead-free
- Compost pit for kitchen waste
- Extensive use of LED lighting
- 100% natural & organic handmade soaps
- Luxury Ayurvedic natural bath products and creams
- Gravity based water and irrigation system